The 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment will be held August 11-14, 2020 in Washington, DC. The 2020 CLINICAL CONFERENCE will be held August 9-11, 2020 at the same venue.
Submit Your Abstract
The 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment Call for Abstracts is open. Submissions are due December 20. See the archive of the November 20 HRSA webinar review of the abstract submission process.
Registration and Exhibitors
The registration and exhibitor process will open in early 2020.
2018 Conference Recap
The 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment was held December 9-14, 2018. See below for TargetHIV and HIV.gov daily updates, recorded plenaries, and presentation slide archives.
- Review and download the 2018 Conference presentation slides, organized by track.
- Day 1 Plenary: Federal Government Response to the HIV/AIDS Epidemic — Cheever, Sigounas, Azar, Fauci
View Day 1 Plenary Video | Download Day 1 Slides
- Day 2 Plenary: Innovation and Data — Hauck, Parkinson, Foreman, Hallmark, Williams
View Day 2 Plenary Video | Download Day 2 Slides
- Day 3 Plenary: Partnerships and the End of the Epidemic — Sapero, Driffin, Thompson, Smith, Kharfen, Cleveland, Conner, Young
View Day 3 Plenary Video | Download Day 3 Slides
- Day 4 Closing Plenary: Conference Reflections; The Role of the Ryan White Program in Ending the Opioid Epidemic —Cheever, Trent-Adams
View Day 4 Plenary Video | Download Day 4 Slides
- Conference Recap Video — Attendees
- Ryan White 2018: Clinical Conference Highlights
- Ryan White 2018: Day 1 TA Highlights
- Day 1 Plenary Highlights: 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- Day 2 Plenary Highlights: 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- Day 3 Plenary Highlights Jurisdictional Approaches to Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Latest Data from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program [video]
- Conversations about the Prevention Benefit of HIV Treatment and Plans to End the HIV Epidemic with Ryan White Leaders [2 videos]
- Increasing Hep C Testing, Treatment, & Cure in the Ryan White Program: Conversation with Dr. Cheever from the 2018 National Ryan White Conference [video]