Step by Step: Initiating and/or Enhancing Billable Services
Event Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm EST
Event Type: Training/Technical Assistance Event, Webinar / Teleconference
The Primary Care Development Corporation's (PCDC) Sustainable Strategies for RWHAP Community Organizations is pleased to once again offer a free four-part virtual learning community series.
Series topics include:
- Building Your Internal Billing Infrastructure (2/5/19)
- The Medical Billing Process (2/12/19)
- Corporate Compliance: Concepts for Policy and Procedure Development (2/19/19)
- Revenue Cycle Quality Assurance (2/26/19)
Who should take part?
Ryan White-funded Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and AIDS Services Organizations (ASOs) billing staff that are:
- Looking to enhance their financial sustainability
- Thinking about initiating billable services
- Currently providing billable services, but have not initiated billing
- Interested in a refresher training to optimize their revenue cycle management practices
Each 90-minute session will:
- Guide participants through the basics of the billing and revenue cycle management process
- Feature a thought-provoking presentation by an expert with real-life case studies to aid the learning process
- Include time for live Q&A/discussion with participants and instructors
- This is a national learning community and topics will be broadly applicable but may not contain state-specific information.
- Both series will contain identical content and participants may only register for one series.
- Due to the participatory and interactive design of the virtual learning community, space in each series is limited.