Stigma and its Influence on HIV Care
Event Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm EST
Event Type: Training/Technical Assistance Event
Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII)
This Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII) webinar will discuss stigma and how it relates to retention in HIV care. Stigma can be a powerful barrier to care and impact patient engagement and retention and thus the ability achieve and maintain viral load suppression.
- Overview of HIV in the United States
- Introduction to Stigma
- HIV-Related Stigma
- Addressing Stigma and Discrimination
How to Participate
- Webinar Link
- Meeting Number: 648 876 101
- Meeting Password: CQIIta!12
- Audio conference information - To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697 or Local: 1-518-549-0500 Access code:648 876 101