HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Last of a three-part webinar series synthesizing successful practices in engaging hard to reach populations from SPNS population-specific initiatives.
- Dr. Angulique Outlaw: Wayne State University and the SPNS Young Men who have Sex with Men Initiative.
- Topic: Motivational interviewing
- Dr. Nikki Cockern: Wayne State University and the SPNS Young Men who have Sex with Men Initiative.
- Topic: Enhanced case management
- Dr. Margaret Hargreaves: Mathematica and Principal Investigator for the Latino HIV Care Best Practices Study.
- Topic: Engagement and retention of Latinos in HIV care
Part of Collection
Browse for More
Demonstration and Evaluation Models that Advance HIV Service Innovation Along the U.S. - Mexico Border Initiative,
Targeted HIV Outreach and Intervention Model Development and Evaluation for Underserved HIV-Positive Populations Not in Care Initiative,