Introduction to Oral Health: Oral Screening and Dental Management
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Overview of oral health for the webinar curriculum, Guide to Oral Health Care for People with HIV.
Oral Health Learning Objectives
- Answer the question “What is oral health?”
- Discuss the importance of oral health.
- Review the burden of oral disease.
- Recognize the appearance of healthy normal oral anatomy and common variants of normal.
- Learn a systematic approach to an efficient oral screening technique (see video).
Dental Management Learning Objectives
- Discuss oral-systemic connections in people with HIV
- Recognize the role of the primary care clinician in promoting oral health.
- Describe the elements of effective medical-dental collaboration and effective dental referral.
Browse for More
Total views: 2,941