HRSA has announced the date for the 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment: August 11-14, 2020, in Washington, DC. The theme is “30 Years of Innovating Care, Optimizing Public Health, Ending the HIV Epidemic.”
This is the largest national conference for HIV care and treatment providers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients, local, national and federal stakeholders, and people with HIV.
Coming Soon: Conference website with abstract submission and registration information.
Prepare Your Abstracts Now
The abstract submission period will open in mid-November and close on Friday, December 20th. Start now to meet the deadline. Conference tracks are:
- Population-Based Approaches for Improving Access, Engagement/Reengagement, and Health Outcomes
- Data Utilization
- Innovative System-level Models for HIV Service Delivery
- Clinical Quality Management
- RWHAP Planning and Resource Allocation: Community Engagement and Collaborative Partnerships
- RWHAP Fiscal and Grant Management Boot Camp
Questions? Email [email protected]