Call for Papers on HIV and Aging
From the AETC NCRC Update - Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (JANAC) Special Issue on HIV & Aging: Call for Papers.
JANAC is planning a special issue on HIV & Aging for publication in the spring of 2019 and has issued a Call for Papers. Feature articles (including original research and systematic reviews), as well as practice briefs, program briefs, commentaries, and case studies, are being accepted. The submission deadline is July 1, 2018.
Sample topics to consider when submitting manuscripts include the following:
- Long-term survivors as a special population aging with HIV
- Older persons becoming newly infected
- Prevention among older adults
- Promoting successful aging with HIV
- Aging and treatment adherence
- Psychosocial aspects of aging with HIV
- Special pharmacological considerations associated with aging among PLWH