From HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau - The Health Resources and Services Administration’s HIV/AIDS Bureau (HRSA HAB) appreciates everything our Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients, and stakeholders are doing to address the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health emergency, particularly among people with HIV and the nation’s most vulnerable populations.
New COVID-19 Data Report (CDR) Resources Available
The HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) is pleased to share the availability of two essential resources to assist with the submission of the monthly COVID-19 Data Report (CDR).
- The CDR Instruction Manual (draft)
- Preparing for the 2020 COVID-19 Data Report (CDR) Submission Webinar recording. The questions and answers from the webinar will be available shortly.
CDR Submission Reminder
As a reminder, CDR submission is required for all Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program providers who received FY 2020 CARES Act funding, including recipient-providers, subrecipient-providers, and second-level providers. Recipients and providers who do not receive FY 2020 CARES Act funding are not required to report.
Please refer to the CDR Instruction Manual for information on creating contracts in the GCMS (recipients) and submitting the CDR (providers). The GCMS will be available starting June 1.
Save the Date: Next HAB You Heard Webinar: June 24
Please save the date for the next “HAB You Heard Webinar,” formerly known as the HIV/AIDS Bureau All Grant Recipient Webinar, which will take place on June 24 from 3-4 PM ET. During this webinar, you will hear updates from HIV/AIDS Bureau leadership, updates on the 2020 National Ryan White Conference, and a Recipient Spotlight presentation. Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, subrecipients and stakeholders are encouraged to participate. Please stay tuned for participation instructions.
Updated COVID-19 FAQs
We continually update our Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) webpage. We recently added or updated questions on:
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients providing hazard pay to subrecipient staff during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Using FY 2020 CARES Act funding for mental health support to Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program staff
- Purchasing a vehicle to provide Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program services using FY 2020 CARES Act funding