Most states deliver behavioral health services through their Medicaid managed care plans and collect at least one corresponding performance measure, suggesting that states will be ready when the 2024 federal mandate kicks in for required reporting on some performance measures.
Insights on state Medicaid performance measurement are in State Approaches to Behavioral Health Measures in Medicaid Managed Care, by the National Academy for State Health Policy.
- CQII Learning Lab
- PROMS and PREMS: Outcome and Experience Measures
- Choosing an Improvement Project Lesson 1: Introduction to Performance Measures and Their Proper Use
- E2i: Behavioral Health Integration evidence-informed interventions focused on integrating behavioral health care into HIV primary care settings.
- Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcomes for Black Men Who Have Sex With Men.
- HRSA HAB Performance Measure Portfolio.
Browse for More