Client characteristics and viral suppression data on individuals getting HIV care from HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) are summarized in three new PowerPoint slide sets from HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau, featuring:
- Clients Aged 50 Years and Older Served by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, 2019
- Women Served by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, 2019
- Clients Served by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program: Race/Ethnicity, 2019
Slides are available on the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau's Data Reports and Slide Decks webpage and presented data from the RWHAP Annual Client-Level Data Report, 2019, released December 2020. Other slide sets released earlier this year include:
- Overview of clients served by RWHAP, 2019, with demographics (e.g., gender, housing status, income, health coverage).
- HIV Care Outcomes: Viral Suppression, 2019, summarizing 2010-2019 trends and 2019 data on viral suppression results for RWHAP clients.