Recap: HRSA HAB Funding Opportunities, Upcoming Pre-Application Webinars
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
On tap for the first two weeks of November are a number of HRSA pre-application technical assistance (TA) events for entities interested in applying for HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau funding under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP).
We summarize them below, from our Calendar, which outlines a full range of TA and training events for the RWHAP.
- November 7 - Funding Opportunity: Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation (HRSA-19-029)
- November 13 - Funding Opportunity: AETC Regional Training Centers TA Call (HRSA 19-035)
- November 14 - Funding Opportunity: RWHAP Access, Care, & ACE TA Center (HRSA-19-030)
- November 15 - Funding Opportunity: AETC National Coordinating Resource Center Webinar (HRSA-19-036)
- November 15 - Funding Opportunity: Part D FY19 WICY Supplemental Pre-Application Technical Assistance Webinar (HRSA-19-026)
- November 19 - Funding Opportunity: Part A FY19 Pre-Application Technical Assistance Webinar (HRSA-19-041)
- December 6 - Funding Opportunity: Building Capacity for HIV Elimination in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Jurisdictions (HRSA-19-034)
Browse for More
Source:Topic Areas:Health Care Reform, Assessing Plans for RWHAP Clients & ADAP, Enrolling & Accessing ACA Health Coverage, Enrollment Resources for Consumers, Planning & ACA, HIV Care Continuum, Planning, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program & Parts, Part A - Hard Hit Urban Areas, Part A - Planning Councils, Part B - States/Territories, Part B - AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP), Part C - Community-Based Early Intervention, Part D - Women, Infants, Children, Youth, Part F - Dental Programs, Part F - HIV/AIDS Clinical Training, Part F - SPNS Models of Care