Register Now for Fall RSR Webinars
From the RSR "DART" Listserv
Dear Colleague - Do you want to learn more about the Ryan White Services Report (RSR) and how to use RSR data to improve your program? Do you or your staff need training that walks you through the data review and submission process? Whether you’re new to the RSR or you have a few reports under your belt, the fall webinar series has something you can use!
To find the webinar that meets your needs, visit the Data Webinar Calendar on TargetHIV to review the descriptions and register.
Topics include the following:
- RSR - The Basics - Sep 18
- Preparing for 2019 RSR Submission - Understanding Reporting Changes - Oct 2
- Overview of HRSA's Electronic Handbooks for Grant Recipients (RSR) - Oct 16
- RSR Check Your XML Feature - Nov 13
- Moving Beyond Data Completeness: Ensuring RSR Clinical Data Reflect Services Being Provided - Nov 20
- How to Complete the RSR Recipient Report Using the GCMS - Dec 4
- RSR TRAX - Dec 11