SPNS Initiative: Building Medical Homes for Multiply Diagnosed HIV Homeless Populations
Building Medical Homes for Multiply Diagnosed HIV Homeless Populationsis examining interventions to improve timely entry, engagement and retention in HIV care and supportive services for HIV positive homeless and unstably housed people living with HIV and co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders.
Evaluation and Technical Assistance Center
- Boston University MED-HEART Evaluation and Resource Team Website
- Boston University RWHAP Grant Recipient Page
Demonstration Site Grantees
- AIDS Arms, Inc., Dallas, TX
- City and County of San Francisco
- City of Pasadena
- County of Multnomah, Portland, OR
- Family Health Centers of San Diego, Inc.
- Harris Health System Tri-County Community Health Council, Houston, TX
- University of Florida
- Yale University, New Haven, CT