This webinar discusses the role Medicaid plays in care and treatment for people with HIV. Presenters explain how the Medicaid program works in tandem with the RWHAP to support continuity of care and access to medication. This webinar covers:
- An overview of the Medicaid program
- Eligibility and enrollment rules and covered services
- The difference between Medicaid managed care and fee-for-service Medicaid
- How Medicaid coverage may differ from state to state
- How RWHAP recipients can find out what is available in their states
- How the RWHAP supports clients enrolled in Medicaid
This webinar will be especially useful to program managers, case managers and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers!