In this webinar, learn about the basics of Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibility for RWHAP clients. Presenters from the ACE TA Center and Community Resource Initiative will explain the health coverage considerations for RWHAP clients who are dually eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. They will also share best practices for helping dually eligible clients enroll in health coverage, financial assistance options, and sources of enrollment support for RWHAP case managers and program administrators. The webinar will include case studies and knowledge checks throughout to enforce key concepts. Presenters will also share ACE TA Center tools on Medicare, Medicaid, and Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibility.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the eligibility criteria for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Assess health coverage options for dually eligible people.
- Discuss enrollment best practices for dually eligible RWHAP clients.
- Recommend sources of financial assistance for dually eligible - RWHAP clients.
- Identify sources of enrollment support.