Does your organization work with Mexican or Mexican-American clients? Learn how two demonstration sites from the HRSA/HAB Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS) Latino Initiative effectively engaged Latinos of Mexican descent in HIV testing and linkage to care.
- Use a transnational framework to design effective interventions for Mexicans and Mexican Americans
- Address specific barriers to care for clients of Mexican descent, such as limited access to culturally competent health care and social services
- Engage Mexican and Mexican-American MSM
- Build evaluation measures for each stage of an intervention
- Laura Castillo, Bienstar Human Services, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, Proyecto Vida
- Martha Guerrero, Prism Health North Texas, Dallas, TX, Viviendo Valiente