Facilitator Manual for those who participate in the Training on Coaching Basics (TCB) Program and those who strive to lead activities to improve HIV care. It contains detailed descriptions of all pre-work activities and assignments, post-work activities and faculty notes for each module during the 3-day TCB session, and links to available quality improvement resources.
The Training on Coaching Basics (TCB) Program aims to:
- Increase the pool of competent improvement coaches across all Ryan White Program Parts
- Build national, regional and grantee-wide capacity for quality improvement, ultimately leading to better HIV care across the entire Ryan White care continuum
- Close the education gap of quality managers
- Increase quality improvement competencies
- Effectively guide other HIV providers in order to meet Ryan White quality expectations
- Provide peer learning and networking opportunities to share best practices