Unmet Need Training and TA Team
This webinar provides an introduction to the enhanced estimates and analyses of the updated Unmet Need Framework to RWHAP Part A and Part B recipients. The webinar also focuses on:
- Additional estimates and analyses, including using RWHAP data for Unmet Need, In Care/Not Virally Suppressed and target population analyses
- Geographic and sub-population analyses using both HIV surveillance and RWHAP data
- Discussion and use polls to test knowledge
- Resources, including the Unmet Need Manual and the Required Reporting Templates and Optional Calculation Tables
- Describe the enhanced components of the updated Unmet Need Framework.
- Identify key steps in completing the enhanced estimates and analyses.
- Identify available resources to support implementation of the updated Unmet Need Framework.