For inspiration, adaptation, or replication, explore some recent outreach efforts from government and community agencies.
- HIV.gov's inventory of Federal HIV-related campaigns
- I am a work of ART - National community-informed campaign focused on viral load suppression. Campaign materials, videos, and social media images available. Spanish-language sister campaign is called "Celebro mi salud."
- Stop HIV Together - CDC database of all campaign materials. Covers prevention, testing, treatment, and stigma
- Greater Than AIDS - Kaiser Family Foundation campaign provides free outreach resources related to testing, PrEP and HIV treatment.
- AHEAD: America's HIV Epidemic Analysis Dashboard - Supports the Effort to End the HIV Epidemic by 2030 by tracking data on 6 HIV indicators that will have the greatest impact on ending the epidemic in local communities and across the U.S.
- Atlanta>AIDS - Atlanta, GA - Test, PrEP, Treatment
- Beat HIV - Tarrant County, TX - Treatment, U=U, Prevention. English and Spanish.
- DC Ends HIV - District of Columbia
- Do it for You! - Montgomery County, MD
- Ending the HIV Epidemic - Dallas County, TX
- Ending HIV 901 - Memphis TN
- Keep On Loving - Philadelphia, PA - Prevention, Testing, Stigma
- Love Leads Here - Cuyahoga County, OH - Treatment as prevention, U=U, PrEP
- PlaySure Network for HIV Prevention - New York City