Template (Word file) for writing a manual about an HIV intervention that has been implemented by a project funded under the HRSA Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program's Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS). The purpose of such an implementation manual is to enable other organizations to replicate the SPNS project's work. (See also the instructions for using the template.) The template includes:
- A clear outline of what you should include in your manual.
- Built-in branding and design.
- A table of contents section that is automatically linked to headings.
- An easy plug-in format for organizing your intervention details.
- A professional stylized look and feel.
Browse for More