HRSA staff provide a review of multiple HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Policy Clarification Notices (PCNs), both updates and new, for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients and sub-recipients. Summarized below, PCNs are intended to reduce administrative burdens and reflect recipient and stakeholder feedback.
Revised HRSA HAB PCNs
- PCN #13-02: Clarifications on Ryan White Program Client Eligibility Determinations and Recertifications Requirements
- PCN #15-02: Clinical Quality Management Policy Clarification Notice
- PCN #16-02: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services: Eligible Individuals and Allowable Uses of Funds
New HRSA HAB PCNs
- PCN #18-01: Services for Clarifications Regarding the Use of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funds for Health Care Coverage Premium and Cost Sharing Assistance
- PCN #18-02: The Use of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funds for Core Medical Services and Support for People Who are Incarcerated and Justice-Involved