Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII)
Review of psychological and behavioral responses to change and leveraging of quality improvement techniques to adjust to these variables.
- Describe the importance of human side of change within W.E. Demings “System of Profound Knowledge.”
- Discuss predictable psychological and behavioral responses to change
- Understand resistance as part of change.
- Learn how to leverage concepts of human behavior to positively impact Quality Improvement efforts.
- Apply a technique from Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Framework for Psychology of Change.
Part of Collection
Browse for More