RSR Submission Timeline
March 17, 2020
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Key dates for the RSR Recipient and Provider reports for the 2019 reporting period (January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019).
|Year-Round||Grantee Contract Management System (GCMS) is open year-round for recipients to enter their provider contract and service information.*|
|Friday, July 19, 2019||Check your RSR Client-Level Data XML and TRAX open.||Check your RSR Client-Level Data XML and TRAX open.|
|Monday, December 2, 2019||RSR Recipient Report Start Date
System opens for recipients to verify their RSR Recipient Report.
|Monday, February 3, 2020||RSR Recipient Report Due Date
All RSR Recipient Reports must be in "Certified" status. After this deadline, recipients must contact Data Support to certify or to make changes to their RSR Recipient Reports.
|Monday, February 3, 2020||RSR Provider Report Start Date
System opens for providers to begin work on their RSR Provider Reports and upload their client-level data files.
|Monday, March 2, 2020||RSR Provider Report Target Date
Target deadline for the submission of all RSR Provider Reports and client‐level data. RSR Provider Reports should be in “Review” or “Submitted” status.
|Thursday, April 23, 2020||
Return for Changes Deadline
Last day for recipients to return RSR Provider Reports and client-level data files to providers for changes or corrections.
|Thursday, April 30, 2020, 6:00 pm ET||All RSRs must be in "Submitted" status by 6pm ET.||All RSRs must be in "Submitted" status by 6pm ET.|
- Recipient: An organization that receives Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) funds directly from HRSA. Recipients may provide direct services and/or may contract with subrecipients to provide services. Replaces the term "Grantee;" synonymous with the term "recipient of record."
- Subrecipient: The legal entity that receives RWHAP funds from a Recipient. Subrecipients are accountable to the Recipient for the use of the funds provided. They may provide direct client services or administrative services. "Subrecipient" replaces the term "Provider (or service provider)."
- Provider or Service Provider: The agency that provides direct services to clients (and their families) or the recipient. A provider may receive funds as a recipient (such as under RWHAP Parts C and D) or through a contractual relationship with a recipient funded directly by RWHAP. Former term for "Subrecipient" (see above).
- HRSA expects all service providers to complete their own RSR Provider Reports. Recipients should not complete their subrecipients’ reports unless the subrecipient is exempted from completing the RSR Provider Report. A full explanation of exempting providers can be found in the RSR Instruction Manual.
- HAB recommends that subrecipients submit their RSR Provider Reports and client-level data on or before Monday, March 4, 2019 to ensure recipients have adequate time to review and approve the data.
- The GCMS is accessible year round through the RSR or PTR web systems; contact Data Support at 1‐888‐640‐9356 or via email for assistance accessing the GCMS.
Browse for More
Total views: 15,179