Workbooks for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) planning bodies and other entities to self-assess their effectiveness. Each SAM is designed for use by a small ad hoc group. Some of the modules below were developed in an earlier era. They may have introductory information that is out-of-date. The exercises and rating tools, however, are still of value.
- Getting it Right: A Self Assessment Tool for Consumer Advisory Boards
- Self-Assessment Module: Comprehensive Planning
- Self-Assessment Module: Needs Assessment
- Self-Assessment Module: Priority Setting and Resource Allocation
- Self-Assessment Module: Representation and Diversity
- Managed Care Readiness A Self-Assessment Tool For HIV Support Service Agencies
- Organizational Self-Assessment Tool Identifying Opportunities to Expand Contracting and Reimbursement from Insurance Plans