Virtual 2020 National Ryan White Conference on Care & Treatment
- Plenary Sessions
- HIV.gov Conversations with HRSA and Community Leaders
- Breakout sessions are currently only available to registrants on the online platform (go to agenda and then click on View Stream on any session) but will be posted to TargetHIV in the early Fall
- Agenda for the 2020 National Ryan White Conference on Care & Treatment (registrants: use the online platform)
- Daily Updates by HRSA HAB - Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4
Virtual 2020 Ryan White Clinical Conference
- Slides are available as PDF and PPT
- Session recordings are posted on the YouTube channel of the AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
- Agenda for the 2020 Ryan White Clinical Conference
Subscribe to the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau biweekly email newsletter to receive notifications.
Session Highlights from HRSA TA Providers
There were 270 sessions at the 2020 Ryan White Conference. Below are listings of sessions with HRSA-funded technical assistance and training partners and Parts.
- ADAP: NASTAD/AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Clinician Training: AETC Sessions
- Data: DISQ Team
- Data-Related: RDE/e-Compass. See their video interviews, free tools, etc.
- Health Coverage and More: ACE TA Center as well as JSI presentations on Best Practices, Planning, AETC Evaluation, and Strengthening Systems of Care
- Planning, Care/Prevention Integration: IHAP TAC
- Planning, Involvement: Planning CHATT - a Facebook Live Chat on Planning
- Quality: CQII
- SPNS Research and Demonstration Projects: SPNS Sessions (Organized by Day and Initiative) (PDF); includes sessions involving the SPNS HIV, Housing & Employment Project