Care Continuum Learning Collaborative
The Care Continuum Learning Collaborative (CCLC) (2016-2019) engaged Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A jurisdictions in collaborative learning. Abt Associates, together with its subcontracted partners (NASTAD, Mission Analytics Group, and expert consultants), provided the leadership, guidance and TA necessary to support the goals of this project through the use of a web-based virtual platform to:
- Affect positive outcomes along the HIV care continuum
- Apply data driven, evidence-based strategies for improving population health and specific HIV outcomes across Part A “systems of care”
- Scale-up interventions to improve HIV outcomes by stimulating action across city/county health departments and their jurisdictions and among many partners
- Virtual collaboration with Part A jurisdictions used the online portal known as the Advancing Collaboration Through Interactive Online Networks (ACTION) Portal to serve as a web-based platform for learning community engagement.
- Interactive domains for Year 2 focused on developing jurisdictional expertise regarding Pay for Performance and Data to Care activities. Each learning collaborative domain was assigned a liaison who facilitated the development of specific objectives and helped participants create a detailed and realistic action plan, convene monthly meetings to support peer-to-peer sharing, and identify individual and group training and TA needs.
- The goal of the Pay for Performance domain was to allow participants to discover approaches to incentivize quality improvement among Part A sub-recipients, while the Data to Care domain explored ways for Part As to lead Data to Care Initiatives to best meet jurisdictional needs.
- Evaluation Activities tracked the progress of CCLC participants and inform CCLC activities.
RWHAP Participating Part A Jurisdictions