Care Continuum Learning Collaborative
Engaging Part A Recipients in Improving HIV Care and Outcomes
The Care Continuum Learning Collaborative (CCLC) is engaging the 52 currently funded Ryan White HIV/ AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A jurisdictions in collaborative learning. Abt Associates, together with its subcontracted partners (NASTAD, Mission Analytics Group, and expert consultants), are providing the leadership, guidance and TA necessary to support the goals of this project through the use of a web-based virtual platform to:
- Affect positive outcomes along the HIV care continuum
- Apply data driven, evidence-based strategies for improving population health and specific HIV outcomes across Part A “systems of care”
- Scale-up interventions to improve HIV outcomes by stimulating action across city/county health departments and their jurisdictions and among many partners
- Virtual collaboration with Part A jurisdictions using the online portal known as the Advancing Collaboration Through Interactive Online Networks (ACTION) Portal to serve as the web-based platform for learning community engagement.
- Interactive domains for Year 2 focus on developing jurisdictional expertise regarding Pay for Performance and Data to Care activities. Each learning collaborative domain is assigned a liaison who facilitates the development of specific objectives, helps participants create a detailed and realistic action plan, convenes monthly meetings to support peer-to-peer sharing, and identifies individual and group training and TA needs.
- The goal of the Pay for Performance domain is to allow participants to discover approaches to incentivize quality improvement among Part A sub-recipients, while the Data to Care domain explores ways for Part As to lead Data to Care Initiatives to best meet jurisdictional needs.
- Evaluation Activities that track the progress of CCLC participants and inform CCLC activities.
- Learn more about the CCLC's impact in this Blog post
RWHAP Participating Part A Jurisdictions