- Each forum or discussion room will have a broad area of focus.
- Each topic within a forum is called a “thread” or a "post."
- If you subscribe to a post, you will receive an email message whenever someone makes a comment on the post.
- If you create a new post, you will automatically be subscribed to it, and will receive an email message whenever someone adds a comment.
Who may participate?
- These are private forums for anyone in the Ryan White community, broadly defined. Anyone may create an account and participate, but we reserve the right to disable the account of anyone in violation of the community rules.
Privacy and moderation
- The discussion room is not moderated, which means that new posts will appear without staff review.
- The forum moderator and website staff reserve the right to edit or remove any posts for reasons including factual errors, commercial solicitation, partisan advocacy, or abusive behavior.
- We will not send you email unless you opt to receive it, and we will not share your email address with anyone else. We will report in aggregate on the number of users, their locations, and type of work.
- We don't allow anonymous posts
Ground rules, dos and don’ts
- Do participate and share your knowledge and experience.
- Do ask questions.
- Do look to see if your topic or question is already covered before starting a new thread.
- Do be respectful of other members with different opinions.
- Do use the discussion room to promote topic-related educational events, research and resources.
- Don't use the discussion room for fundraising, political advocacy, or commercial promotion.
- Don't use the discussion room to seek funding or a job.
- We ask for basic information about you and your connection to the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program so community participants can get to know each other over time.
- Your profile information will be visible to other people who have logged into this website.
This forum is for people to post open positions that may be of interest to the Ryan White Community. Writing a job posting? See these HIV-related Sample Job Descriptions.
The Oral Health Collaborative is a peer-to-peer technical assistance platform for all Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Parts. It's purpose is to address, enhance, and support oral health care service delivery and education for people living with HIV.
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Community Forum is a platform for RWHAP Part D recipients to share information and provide peer-to-peer assistance. The purpose is to promote collaboration and information sharing across the RWHAP Part D community. Members of the community forum should be RWHAP Part D recipients or subrecipients.