Real-world insights about effective interventions and best practices for meeting the HIV care needs of women of color living with HIV, developed under the SPNS Initiative: Enhancing Access to and Retention in Quality HIV Care for Women of Color (WOC). Sections cover:
- Risk factors and barriers to care
- Planning and implementation steps to follow
- Lessons learned from across grantee sites
- Training resources
- Sample tools and templates
- Fact Sheet—SPNS Demonstration Model on Women Empowered to Connect and Remain Engaged in Care (WE CARE) and Guide to Healing: Enhancing Access for HIV+ Women in the Rural South InterventionFact sheet on two evidence-informed innovative models of care focused on the retention in care step of the care continuum.
Intervention guide highlighting a patient navigation evidence-informed innovative model of care, focusing on the retention step of the HIV care continuum.
- Intervention Guide—SPNS Demonstration Model on Women Empowered to Connect and Remain Engaged in Care (WE CARE)Intervention guide highlighting an evidence-informed innovative model of care, with a focus on the retention in care step in the HIV care continuum.