IHIP: Integrating HIV Innovative Practices
Welcome to IHIP, Integrating HIV Innovative Practices. This site is dedicated to helping you learn about evidence-informed HIV interventions. Building upon the Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau's Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS), the practices outlined here have demonstrated success and replicability across health care settings and promote the advancement of the HIV care continuum stages.
IHIP quite literally helps you take tested innovation and turn it into practice. It's where training meets implementation. The results are more informed providers, better care delivery and, ultimately, healthier patients and communities.
IHIP products are informed by SPNS research and evaluation. Products include easy-to-use training manuals, curricula, case studies, pocket guides, monographs, and handbooks as well as informational handouts and infographics about SPNS, its projects, and reach. Associated technical assistance (TA) training Webinars are designed to provide a more interactive experience with experts and a TA help desk exists for you to submit additional questions and share your own lessons learned.
Over time, new IHIP products are added to this site so come back frequently, share your voice and experience, and let us help you build a better program for a brighter future. To be alerted about new IHIP resources, subscribe to our listserv.
Tell Us Your Replication Story!
Are you planning to implement one of these interventions? Have you already started or know someone who has? If you have used one of the IHIP resources, we want to hear from you. Please reach out to [email protected] and let us know about your replication story.
Linkage to Care
- Training Manual: Engaging Hard-to-Reach Populations
- Curriculum: Engaging Hard-to-Reach Populations
- Webinar: Outreach
- Webinar: Inreach
- Webinar: Empowering the Patient
- Webinar: Reaching Our Clients: What Works in Community Connection, System Linkages, and Access to Care
- Webinar: Interventions That Work for Multiply Diagnosed HIV-positive Homeless Populations
- Training Manual: Creating a Jail Linkage Program
- Curriculum: Creating a Jail Linkage Program
- Handbook: Tools + Tips for Providing Transitional Care Coordination
- Case Study: Assess, Test, Link: Achieve Success (ATLAS) Program
- Case Study: Enhancing Linkages to Care for Women Leaving Jail
- Case Study: Video Conferencing Intervention
- Webinar: HIV and Jails: A Public Health Opportunity
- Webinar: How to Build/Expand a Linkage Program
- Webinar: Creating Partnerships and Navigating the 'Culture of Corrections'
- Pocket Guide: Best Practices for HIV Interventions in Jails: Lessons from HRSA SPNS Jail Initiative
- Pocket Guide: Improving Linkage to Care: Ensuring High-Quality Care for PLWH Within and Beyond Corrections
Retention in Care
Prescription of ART & Medication Access
Beyond the Care Continuum
- Training Manual: Integration of Buprenorphine into HIV Primary Care Settings
- Curriculum: Integration of Buprenorphine into HIV Primary Care Settings
- Manual: Integrating Buprenorphine Therapy Into HIV Primary Care Settings: Monograph
- FAQ and Peer Discussion
- Webinar: Training and Implementation
- Webinar: Clinical Aspects
- Implementation Guide: Integrating Hepatitis C Treatment into HIV Primary Care
- Case Study: Hepatitis Treatment Expansion Initiative (San Francisco)
- Case Study: Hepatitis Treatment Expansion Initiative (Missouri)
- Webinar: Successful Interventions in Improving Linkages and Addressing HCV Comorbidity and Coinfecton
- Webinar: Moving Patients Along the HIV Care Continuum: Linkages and HCV
- Pocket Guide: Addressing the Care Continuum: Addressing HIV/HCV Coinfection
- Training Manual: Creating Innovative Oral Health Care Programs
- Curriculum: Implementing Oral Health Care into HIV Primary Care Settings
- Pocket Guide: Engaging and Retaining People Living with HIV/AIDS in Oral Health Care
- Webinar: Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body
- Webinar: Dental Case Management
- Webinar: Clinical Aspects of Oral Health Care for PLWHA
- Webinar: Lessons in Providing Oral Health Care to PLWH
Browse for More
Source:Topic Areas:HIV Care Continuum, HIV Testing & Diagnosis, Linking to Care, Retaining in Care, Key Populations, Cultural Competency, Incarcerated, Transgender, Women, Case Management, Hepatitis, Mental Health, Oral Health Care, Outpatient Medical Care, Substance Use & Addiction, Peer Programs, Part F - SPNS Models of Care