This annual orientation webinar is designed to introduce new program staff (or staff with new roles) to the ACE TA Center. Presenters share information about the lifecycle of health coverage and will share practical strategies and tools to engage, enroll, and retain RWHAP clients in coverage. Throughout the presentation, presenters highlight ACE TA Center tools and resources that can support staff in their role.
Webinar viewers will learn how to:
- Understand how the ACE TA Center can be helpful to new staff members
- Identify resources to support staff as they enroll clients in health coverage
- Understand how to engage clients in conversations about health coverage
- Know the basics of enrolling clients in Marketplace coverage
- Identify financial assistance available to support RWHAP clients in maintaining health coverage
This training webinar will be especially useful to new program managers, case managers, navigators and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling, and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers! RWHAP clients are also welcome to attend.