Review of Medicare eligibility and the enrollment pathways for people with HIV.
In part one of this four-part webinar series, presenters from the ACE TA Center described each of the parts of Medicare (A, B, C, and D) and what they cover, the differences between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage, and Medicare prescription drug coverage as well as changes to the Medicare enrollment periods effective January 1, 2023. This webinar covers:
- Who is eligible for Medicare and how people can enroll
- The different Medicare parts
- *New 2023 Medicare changes* to shorten enrollment waiting periods and expand Special Enrollment Periods
- The role of the RWHAP in supporting clients with Medicare costs
After viewing this webinar recording, participants will be able to:
- Describe who is eligible for Medicare and how people can enroll
- Describe the different Medicare Parts
- Discuss the role of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program in supporting clients with Medicare costs
This training webinar is useful to program managers, case managers, and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling, and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers.