In part two of this four-part webinar series, presenters from the ACE TA Center describe best practices for providing Medicare enrollment support, common enrollment challenges, and penalties associated with Medicare enrollment. Presenters also describe how RWHAPs can work with their State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIP) to provide enrollment assistance to clients, how staff can become certified SHIP counselors, and how the Medicare Savings Program and Extra Help program can provide financial help. This webinar covers:
- External Medicare enrollment supports
- How to identify and manage common Medicare enrollment challenges
- Sources of financial assistance for Medicare costs
After viewing this webinar recording, participants will be able to:
- Identify external Medicare enrollment support.
- Explain how to identify and manage common Medicare enrollment challenges.
- Identify sources of financial assistance for Medicare costs.
This training webinar will be especially useful to program managers, case managers, and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling, and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers.