Implementation guides on evidence-informed best practices in HIV care delivery, designed for replication by HIV primary care agencies. Interventions include the following.
Access the full collection of intervention materials, with summaries, implementation guides, cost analyses, and more.
- Bilingual/Bicultural Care Team
- Clinic-Based Surveillance-Informed
- CrescentCare Start Initiative
- Emergency Department and Hospital-Based Data Exchange for Real-Time Data to Care
- Leveraging Housing Opportunities to Promote Retention in Care for People with HIV
- Linkage to Care Specialist (LTC-S) Project
- Navigator Case Management
- Project ACCEPT: Adolescents Coping, Connecting, Empowering, and Protecting Together
- Project START
- Project STYLE
- Routine Universal Screening for HIV
- Tailored Motivational Interviewing
- Virology FastTrack