Archive of webinars and other special events convened by HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau, including the "HAB You Heard" series.
- Learn about burnout, its impact on health workers in rural communities, approaches to resilience strategies, and resources.
- Identifying and Incorporating into Practice Screening Tools for People with HIV who are Aging in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
This HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau national webinar featured two Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) providers.
- Innovation and Resilience: How Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipients Leverage Telehealth during the COVID-19 PandemicRecap of changes made in telehealth laws, regulations, and policies and corresponding efforts of healthcare systems, payers, and providers to modify their services to keep clients with HIV engaged in care provided by HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- Leveraging Federal Partnerships to Support and Enhance Networks for Older Adults Who are Aging with HIVOverview of the RWHAP, strategies to improve assessing and addressing the healthcare and psychosocial needs of older adults who are aging in the RWHAP, and perspectives on how to engage older adults with HIV.
- This HRSA technical assistance webinar provided a high level overview of updates made to both the National Monitoring Standards (NMS) and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B Manual. Release of the NMS is forthcoming.
Insights on jurisdictional-level approaches for the screening, care, treatment, and cure of hepatitis C virus in people with HIV.
- These sessions provide HRSA-HAB funded EHE recipients the opportunity to learn about updates with the initiative, review data trends, and a means to share their EHE activities with their counterparts.
HRSA updates on the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE) Initiative, key themes discovered during the 20 EHE Community Engagement Events held in 2019, and presentations from Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients.
Series of webinars for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) agencies, by HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau.
Review of the medical care and support needs of aging adults with HIV.
- Leveraging Collaboration between the RWHAP and Aging Agencies: Enhancing Support Services for Older Adults with HIVThis HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) webinar, in collaboration with Administration for Community Living (ACL), featured presenters from ACL and USAging.
This HRSA webinar reviewed data on HIV among older Americans and their psychosocial needs.