Initial steps to the documentation and dissemination of an agency's HIV interventions, covering:
- Where we’re going with an overview of the journey.
- Identifying your team (travelers) and collaborators (key stakeholders).
- Working together to learn the different modes of travel (learning and communication styles).
This is the first session in the four-part series, The Road to Dissemination – Documenting the Journey from Planned Approach to Intervention Implementation.
See the SPNS Implementation Manual Template.
- The Road to Dissemination: Session 2 - Starting the Journey: Mapping a Route to your Planned DestinationSteps to the documentation and dissemination of an agency's HIV interventions, part of the four-part series, The Road to Dissemination.
- This session on documentation and dissemination of successful interventions covers documentation of change and adapting your approach, including planned versus actual scenarios of change (real or imagined), part of the four-part series, The Road to Dissemination.
- Session on steps toward successful intervention documentation and dissemination, covering: reflecting together on highlights, lessons learned, and final observations; and feedback.