Data Integration, Systems and Quality (DISQ) Team
Are you new to the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and the RSR? Were you recently put in charge of submitting your organization’s annual RSR? If you are submitting the RSR for the first time, you may not be sure where to start. Below is an explanation of:
- The RSR submission process
- How to get started - what to do
Know Key Dates
Review with the RSR Submission Timeline so that you know the important due dates for the upcoming submission. This is important to do first so you can plan for the submission.
Learn the Basics
- Watch the RSR: The Basics webcast for an overview of RSR terminology and the three components of the RSR report.
- Review the RSR Instructional Manual
Get RSR Training
Check out the RSR Training Materials where you’ll find presentations on the following topics:
- For Recipients:
- For Sub-Recipients:
- Completing the RSR Provider Report
- There are also written materials such as the RSR Data Validations and the RSR Data Dictionary
Find More Help
- Sign up for upcoming webinars where you can get the latest information and ask questions.
- Subscribe to the DISQ newsletter for RSR and/or ADR Updates.
- Still have questions or need more help? Contact the DISQ Team
Browse for More