Roadmap: New to the RSR
Data and Reporting TA Team
Are you new to the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and the RSR? Were you recently put in charge of submitting your organization’s annual RSR? If you are submitting the RSR for the first time, you may not be sure where to start. If you’d like more information on the RSR submission process, timeline, how to get started, and what to do – this website has resources for you.
Know Key Dates
Review with the RSR Submission Timeline so that you know the important due dates for the upcoming submission. This is important to do first so you can plan for the submission.
Learn the Basics
- Watch the RSR: The Basics webcast for an overview of RSR terminology and the three components of the RSR report.
- Review the RSR Instructional Manual
Get RSR Training
Check out the RSR Training Materials where you’ll find presentations on the following topics:
- An overview of the RSR and its main components
- For Recipients:
- For Sub-Recipients:
- How to Complete the RSR Provider Report and Upload the Client-Level Data File
- There are also written materials such as the RSR Data Validations and the RSR Data Dictionary
Find More Help
Sign up for upcoming webinars where you can get the latest information and ask questions.
Still have questions and need more help? Contact the DART Team