Are you new to the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and the RSR? Were you recently put in charge of submitting your organization’s annual RSR? If you are submitting the RSR for the first time, you may not be sure where to start. Below is an explanation of:
- The RSR submission process
- How to get started - what to do
Know Key Dates
Review with the RSR Submission Timeline so that you know the important due dates for the upcoming submission. This is important to do first so you can plan for the submission.
Learn the Basics
- Watch the RSR: The Basics webcast for an overview of RSR terminology and the three components of the RSR report.
- Review the RSR Instructional Manual
Get RSR Training
Check out the RSR Training Materials where you’ll find presentations on the following topics:
- For Recipients:
- For Sub-Recipients:
Find More Help
- This interactive module is intended to orient staff new to the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) and/or the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR).
This introductory video outlines the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Services Report (RSR), HRSA HAB's primary reporting requirement to receive client-level data from funded ag