In this webinar, TAP-in is a multi-sectoral partnership of national, regional and local TA experts advancing innovation and use of evidence to support jurisdictions to achieve EHE goals.
TAP-in's Monitoring and Evaluation Team members introduce concepts associated with, and describe rational for, the use of performance measures as an essential tool for jurisdiction leaders to achieve EHE plan goals and aim for next-level impact along the HIV Care Continuum.
Target Audience: This webinar is for RWHAP Jurisdictions who have received EHE funding and their jurisdiction staff administrators, program managers, including quality improvement and data managers, as well as key provider network administrators, program managers, including quality improvement and data managers.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explore how the use of performance measures are essential to achieving jurisdiction EHE goals
- Identify best practices associated with selecting and using performance measures
- Describe TAP-in TA services available to support strengthening jurisdiction systems to collect, report, and use data to continuously improve
Select a timecode to go to a section or access the webinar on YouTube and see the Description to jump to these sections of the video.
- Introductions: Speakers (4:03)
- Introduction to the topics, purpose of the webinar (8:59)
Purpose, objectives, agenda, performance measurement definition, three types of performance measures, example measures: community health worker program.
- Why is Performance Measurement Important for EHE? (16:36)
- Jurisdiction Case Study (19:14)
- Preview of Example: Rapid ART Dashboard (44:16)
- TA Provided by TAP-in (50:56)
Overview of TAP-in Technical Assistance offerings and how to request TA.
- Questions and Answers (54:46)