Join the TAP-in: Technical Assistance Provider-innovation network for upcoming webinars, or view recent archived webinars.Webinars are held on an ongoing basis and are generally archived and available online within a few weeks. TAP-in collaborates with the EHE Systems Coordination Provider (NASTAD).
- Review of the impact of SUDs on HIV outcomes and effective evidence-based SUD interventions (Medication Assisted Treatment, Motivational Interviewing, and Contingency Management).
- Implementation model to integrate trauma informed care into agency operations.
- Effective models and best practices for connection to care for justice-involved individuals.
- How to create comprehensive Cluster Detection and Response (CDR) programs as part of Ending the HIV Epidemic activities.
- This webinar discusses the importance of digital marketing to help advance programmatic goals for ending the HIV epidemic.
- Review of innovative Rapid ART strategies in diverse settings.
- Tips on linking to the best data sources and helping the EHE team integrate data management into implementation activities.
Housing First is an effective, cost-efficient, evidence-based best practice that demonstrates improved health outcomes and care utilization for people experiencing homelessness, including people wi
- Overview of HIV housing strategies and program models with a focus on innovation and on leveraging of housing and supportive services.
- Review of the efficacy of LAIs and implementation activities undertaken by agencies.
- Kickoff of a national campaign to showcase how RWHAP leaders have been innovating to achieve the goal of ending the HIV epidemic.
- Innovations in the ER: Collaborations among Emergency Departments, TA Providers, & Health Jurisdictions to Identify and Treat HIV, HCV, and SyphilisCollaboration among Eds and others to implement routine HIV, HCV, and syphilis screening to increase identification and reduce time to treatment.
- Integrating Services to Address the Syndemics of HIV, STIs, Substance Use Disorder, and Viral HepatitisReview of how to integrate services using a syndemic approach in order to collectively address HIV, STIs, viral hepatitis, and substance use disorders.
- Review of the epidemiology of methamphetamine as it relates to HIV, the psychodynamics of meth use, and implications for EHE efforts.
- The use of performance measures to help achieve EHE plan goals.
- Review of the role federally qualified health centers play in the care of people who are uninsured and medically underserved, including people with HIV.
- Model approaches for community partner engagement and coordination to support interventions for the mitigation of HIV outbreaks.
- Review of the concept of status-neutral and examples of real-world applications from jurisdiction peers and leaders.
- Panel discussion of how agencies can adjust telehealth services, often developed rapidly in response to COVID-19, in a post-pandemic environment.
- Strategies to engage hard-to-reach youth and young adults through use of social media and related technologies.
This webinar shares best practices, firsthand experiences, and lessons learned from our environmental scan, virtual field visits, and jurisdictions participating in the learning community and descr
- Insights for entities seeking to create or strengthen rapid ART.
- Review of building data partnerships with agencies that manage and control access to data, which can support planning and evaluation of EHE activities.