Unmet Need Training and TA Team
Introduction to the updated Unmet Need Framework for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A and B recipients.
- Overview of the updated Framework
- Highlights of changes from the historical approach
- Discussion of data needed for completing the required estimates, including Late Diagnoses, Unmet Need, and In Care/Not Virally Suppressed using HIV surveillance data. (Recipients will also be expected to carry out priority population analyses appropriate for their jurisdictions.)
- Key steps and suggested roles and responsibilities for implementing the Framework.
- Resources including the Unmet Need Manual and the Required Reporting Templates and Optional Calculation Tables
The webinar included discussion and polls to test knowledge.