Collection of Resources on Oral Health
- ECHO Reports
- Expanding Access to Oral Health Outcomes for PLWHA—Lessons Learned.
- Expanding Access to Dental Care for PLWHA—Service Utilization and Costs.
- If You Build It, Will They Come? And if They Come, Will They Stay?: Lessons Learned in Engaging and Retaining People Living with HIV/AIDS in Oral Health Care.
- HIVDent, featuring up-to-date treatment information and expertise in development, training, integration, and evaluation of oral health services for PLWHA.
- Inception of Part F dental programs explored on HRSA’s The Ryan White Program: A Living History.
- Oral Health Screening in the Primary Medical Care Setting, presentation for clinicians by HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau’s Chief Dental Officer, LCDR Mahyar Mofidi, DMD, PhD.
- Public Health Reports Oral Health Supplement.
- “SPNS Innovations in Oral Health: Something to Smile About,” What’s Going on @ SPNS Bulletin, September 2009.
Main contents page for curriculum