His Health is an online training portal developed to educate providers on the delivery of HIV health care services for Black men who have sex with men (MSM) to enhance engagement and retention in care. Resources include:
- Trainings on varied topics (e.g., whole health assessment, PrEP, transgender health). Each training includes a video tutorial and supporting resources. (Note: CEUs/CNUs no longer offered for this training series.)
- Innovation care models targeting Black MSM.
His Health is the product of collaboration among Black gay men, healthcare and service providers, public health professionals, federal health agencies, LGBT advocates, and community stakeholders.
- Equip yourself with clinical practice strategies that advance behavioral and mental health, sexual health conversations and retention in care.
- A sexual health clinic focused on HIV testing and linkage to care for young MSM of color.
- Joint Linkage to Care program connects clients to in-house and off-site medical and social services that help prevent HIV infection and maintain the health of people with HIV (PWH).