This tool describes the role of care coordination in serving people with HIV. It outlines steps and resources a clinic may need to set up a care coordination program.
- Module 1: What is Care Coordination and why it's Important for Serving people with HIV
- Module 2: Laying the Groundwork for HIV Care Coordination
- Module 3: Staffing HIV Care Coordination
- Module 4: Determining the Target HIV Care Coordination Population
- Module 5: Conducting Interdisciplinary HIV Care Planning
- Module 6: Using Health Information Systems in HIV Care Coordination
- Module 7: Supporting Continuous Quality Improvement in HIV Care Coordination