Tool describing the role of care coordination in serving people living with HIV (PLWH), and outlines steps and resources a clinic may need to set up a care coordination program. Modules include:
- Module 1: What is Care Coordination and Why is it Important for Serving PLWH?
- Module 2: Laying the Groundwork for HIV Care Coordination
- Module 3: Staffing HIV Care Coordination
- Module 4: Determining the Target HIV Care Coordination Population
- Module 5: Conducting Interdisciplinary HIV Care Planning
- Module 6: Using Health Information Systems in HIV Care Coordination
- Module 7: Supporting Continuous Quality Improvement in HIV Care Coordination