ELEVATE Webinars

In addition to training and coaching, ELEVATE will provide leadership development through virtual webinars. Year one will include four webinars intended to engage PWH who work within the HIV workforce and RWHAP providers employing people with HIV. PWH are the intended audience for 75% of webinars. The remaining 25% of webinars will engage organizations serving PWH. 

Date

Title

July 20, 2022 Trauma-Informed Care: Organizations in HIV Service Delivery System
August 9, 2022 Community Health Workers (CHWs) and Their Impact in the HIV Service Delivery System
August 10, 2022 Outreach as a Community Health Worker (CHW) in HIV Service Delivery
August 11, 2022 Motivational Interviewing Technique and its Application to HIV Service Delivery
August 12, 2022 Partnership Building as a Community Health Worker (CHW) in HIV Service Delivery
August 15, 2022 Let’s Talk about It: Quality Management