This online resource guide is intended to support Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients and their planning bodies with the implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans. Included in the guide are resources, tools, and tips to help inform and guide the work of jurisdictions in the process of integrating HIV planning and implementation efforts across prevention, care, and treatment delivery systems.
- Exemplary Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Sections
- Implementing Your Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan
- How to Communicate Progress on Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Activities to Stakeholders
- Keeping Consumers and Stakeholders Engaged in Implementation of Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan
- Integrating HIV Prevention and Care within Health Departments
- Merging Prevention and Care Planning Groups