Office Hours: Got questions as you wrap up your Integrated Plan?
We are hosting office hours to provide space for any remaining questions or concerns you may have about your Integrated Plan or the submission process. No registration required. Join us on September 28, from 4-5 ET. Feel free to send questions ahead of time to [email protected], or simply join the Zoom room and chat with our integrated planning experts!
Integrated Planning 2.0 Webinar and Peer Learning Series: Taking It One Section at a Time
State and local jurisdictions across the country are working on their response to the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026. The IHAP TAC is here to help! In January, we launched a monthly webinar and peer learning series to support Integrated Plan development.
Go to IHAP Webinars and Events to View Archived Integrated Planning 2.0 Webinar Recordings and Materials
New to Integrated Planning or Need a Refresher?
We've got you covered. The IHAP TAC has developed an online course, An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning, that introduces the fundamentals of integrated planning to anyone new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics. Take the self-paced course.
Support from IHAP
The Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center (IHAP) provides the following services.
- Supports RWHAP Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the development, implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels.
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts.
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation.
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders.
- Collaborating across jurisdictions.
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies.
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic).