New to Integrated Planning or Need a Refresher?
We've got you covered! The IHAP TAC has developed an online course, An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning, that introduces the fundamentals of integrated planning to anyone new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics. Take the self-paced course now!
The Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance for 2022-2026 is Here
On June 30th, HRSA HAB and CDC-DHAP released the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026, which outlines the planning requirements for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients and all DHAP-funded state and local health departments.
Got questions? The IHAP TAC is compiling a FAQ document on the updated guidance. If you have questions on the updated guidance, please submit them to us.
Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center
- Supports Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHAP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the development, implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders
- Collaborating across jurisdictions
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic)