Integrated Planning 2.0 Webinar and Peer Learning Series: Taking It One Section at a Time
State and local jurisdictions across the country are working on their response to the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026. The IHAP TAC is here to help! In January, we launched a monthly webinar and peer learning series, which is expected to continue through at least June 2022.
Gearing Up for Integrated Planning: Approach, Timeline and Community Engagement
January 20 | View Recording and Materials
Making the Case with Data: Epidemiologic Snapshots, Resources Inventories, and Needs Assessments
February 17 from 3:00-4:00pm EST | View Recording and Materials
March Webinar & Peer Learning Session
Situational Analysis: Pulling it All Together
March 22 from 3:00-4:00pm EST | View Recording and Materials
April Peer Learning Session
Chat with your peers! Integrated Planning Peer Learning Session
April 27 from 3:00-4:00pm EDT
May Webinar & Peer Learning Session
Charting the Course for the Next Five Years: 2022-2026 Goals, Objectives, and Strategies
May 19 from 3:00-4:00pm EST | View Recording and Materials
May 24 from 3:00-4:00pm EST | PLS Registration Here
Webinars: Each webinar will focus on a specific section of the Integrated Plan Guidance, highlight related resources and best practices, and feature guest speakers from state and local jurisdictions.
Peer Learning Sessions: The session will be moderated by IHAP TAC team members, but is intended to be an open forum for jurisdictions to ask questions, share their experiences, and engage in conversation with each other. You do not need to attend the webinar in order to attend the peer learning session.
More information can be found on our Webinars and Events Page.
New to Integrated Planning or Need a Refresher?
We've got you covered. The IHAP TAC has developed an online course, An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning, that introduces the fundamentals of integrated planning to anyone new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics. Take the self-paced course.
Support from IHAP
The Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center (IHAP) provides the following services.
- Supports RWHAP Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the development, implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels.
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts.
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation.
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders.
- Collaborating across jurisdictions.
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies.
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic).