Integrated Planning 2.0 Webinar and Peer Learning Series: Taking It One Section at a Time
State and local jurisdictions across the country are working on their response to the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026. The IHAP TAC is here to help! In January 2022, we will be launching a webinar and peer learning series to review and discuss the guidance section by section and address priority areas and ongoing points for clarification identified by jurisdictions and planning stakeholders.
Gearing Up for Integrated Planning: Approach, Timeline and Community Engagement
January 20 from 3:00-4:30pm EST | Click Here to Register
First Peer Learning Session:
January 31 from 3:00-4:00pm EST | Click Here to Register
Webinars: During each webinar, we will dive into the section's requirements; discuss available resources and best practices related to its development, and invite recipients, planning bodies, federal partners, and other key stakeholders to share their perspectives and examples from the field. Each webinar will consider various jurisdictional contexts as they related to integrated planning, including rates of HIV diagnosis, geography, and whether or not the jurisdiction is engaged in phase one of the Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) initiative.
Peer Learning Sessions: To provide additional time for jurisdictions to connect, share, and discuss challenges and strategies with each other and members of the IHAP TAC team, we will facilitate peer learning sessions within two weeks of each webinar. The learning sessions will focus on key themes from the webinar and be tailored to meet the needs of jurisdictions approaching integrated planning from different circumstances and perspectives.
More information can be found on our Webinars and Events Page.
New to Integrated Planning or Need a Refresher?
We've got you covered! The IHAP TAC has developed an online course, An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning, that introduces the fundamentals of integrated planning to anyone new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics. Take the self-paced course now!
The Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance for 2022-2026 is Here
On June 30th, HRSA HAB and CDC-DHP released the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026, which outlines the planning requirements for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients and all DHP-funded state and local health departments. To view the HRSA HAB and CDC-DHP webinar slides on the guidance, please click here.
Got questions? The IHAP TAC is compiling a FAQ document on the updated guidance. If you have questions on the updated guidance, please submit them to us.
Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center
- Supports RWHAP Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the development, implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders
- Collaborating across jurisdictions
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic)