New to Integrated Planning or Need a Refresher?
We've got you covered. The IHAP TAC has developed an online course, An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning, that introduces the fundamentals of integrated planning to anyone new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics. Watch the brief video below to learn more about the course. Take the self-paced course.
Support from IHAP
The Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center (IHAP) provides the following services.
- Supports RWHAP Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the development, implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels.
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts.
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation.
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders.
- Collaborating across jurisdictions.
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies.
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic).