In June 2015, the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention (DHAP) released the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need for calendar years 2017-2021. For the first time, the guidance allows jurisdictions to submit one Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan to both HRSA HAB and CDC DHAP.
Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center
- Supports Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHAP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
Technical assistance and training are offered on the following topics:
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders
- Collaborating across jurisdictions
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic)