Important Update Regarding Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance for 2022-2027
HRSA and CDC are now planning to issue the updated Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan guidance in June 2021 with the submission of the plans targeted for December of 2022, allowing time for jurisdictions to develop their plans. The IHAP TAC is ready and available to provide training and technical assistance on integrated planning and the implementation and monitoring of Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans when the newly released guidance becomes available. For more information, view the joint announcement from CDC and HRSA.
Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center
- Supports Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Parts A and B recipients, CDC DHAP-funded grantees, and their respective planning bodies with integrating planning, including the implementation and monitoring of their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Conducts national and targeted training and technical assistance activities
- Promotes peer-to-peer sharing to support Integrated Planning efforts
- Integrating HIV prevention and care at all levels
- Engaging community in Integrated Plan efforts
- Monitoring and evaluating Integrated Plan implementation
- Publicizing and disseminating Integrated Plan progress to stakeholders
- Collaborating across jurisdictions
- Optimizing resource allocation methodologies
- Aligning your Integrated Plan with other initiatives (e.g. Ending the HIV Epidemic)