This self-paced course serves as an introduction to the fundamentals of integrated planning, and is designed for anyone who is new to integrated HIV prevention and care planning or anyone who would like a refresher on the basics.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the rationale for and benefits of integrated planning
- Describe how integrated planning aligns with other national and local HIV initiatives
- Understand integration of HIV prevention and care planning and other aspects of integration
- Understand the five stages of the integrated planning process, including related best practices, and how they can support the development of an Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan
- Identify other resources to support integrated planning efforts