Innovative Approaches to Engaging Hard-to-Reach Populations Living with HIV/AIDS into Care: Training Manual
HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Manual to help health care providers adapt SPNS models addressing how to engage hard-to-reach people with HIV (PWH) into care within their current operations. The manual includes an overview of underserved populations most impacted by HIV and the barriers they face in accessing HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care. Also included is a list of resources and other information to further assist with the replication process.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Scope of the Problem
- Chapter 2: The Challenges of Care: Continuum, Determinants, and Stigma
- Chapter 3: Addressing the Problem: The Role of SPNS in Engaging Hard-to-Reach Populations into Care
- Chapter 4: Proven Models of Engagement
- Chapter 5: Organizational Issues: Are You Ready to Replicate?
- Chapter 6: Conclusion
- Chapter 7: Appendices
- Chapter 8: Continuing the Conversation: Additional Engagement in HIV Care Resources
- Chapter 9: Notes