Manual to help health care providers adapt SPNS models addressing how to engage hard-to-reach people with HIV (PWH) into care within their current operations. The manual includes an overview of underserved populations most impacted by HIV and the barriers they face in accessing HIV prevention, testing, treatment, and care. Also included is a list of resources and other information to further assist with the replication process.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Scope of the Problem
- Chapter 2: The Challenges of Care: Continuum, Determinants, and Stigma
- Chapter 3: Addressing the Problem: The Role of SPNS in Engaging Hard-to-Reach Populations into Care
- Chapter 4: Proven Models of Engagement
- Chapter 5: Organizational Issues: Are You Ready to Replicate?
- Chapter 6: Conclusion
- Chapter 7: Appendices
- Chapter 8: Continuing the Conversation: Additional Engagement in HIV Care Resources
- Chapter 9: Notes
Targeted Peer Support Model Development for Caribbeans Living with HIV Demonstration Project Initiative
Demonstration and Evaluation Models that Advance HIV Service Innovation Along the U.S. - Mexico Border Initiative
Targeted HIV Outreach and Intervention Model Development and Evaluation for Underserved HIV-Positive Populations Not in Care Initiative