Webinar series featuring HIV care innovations developed under the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau’s Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS) program. Sessions share insights on how to replicate SPNS interventions.
- Review of Data to Care, an approach for leveraging existing clinical data and public health surveillance systems to identify people with HIV who are not engaged in care.
- Innovative HIV Care Strategies for Priority Populations: Housing First and Positive Peers InterventionsReview of two interventions that focus on priority populations affected by the HIV epidemic: youth and people with HIV who are experiencing homelessness or unstable housing.
- Two interventions with a focus on priority populations affected by the HIV epidemic:newly diagnosed and out-of-care Mexican men and transgender women and Latina transgender women.
- This webinar features Addressing STIs: Ask. Test. Treat. Repeat., an intervention for people with HIV or those who are vulnerable to HIV acquisition.
- Two interventions that provide layers of supportive services for people with HIV who are unstably housed.
- Replicating Innovative HIV Care Strategies to Priority Populations: Transgender Women and Latinos of Mexican OriginReview of two interventions to improve link clients to care and improve health outcomes, focusing on transgender women and persons of Mexican origin.
Browse for More
Data Utilization, Service Models, Collaboration, Emerging and Innovative Models, Integrated Care, HIV Testing & Diagnosis, Hispanic/Latino, Transgender People, Women, Case Management, Health Literacy, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Hepatitis, Housing & Homelessness, Mental Health, Part F - SPNS Models of Care
Addressing HIV Care and Housing Coordination through Data Integration to Improve Health Outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum,
Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services,
Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People with or at Risk for HIV,