Resources to assist Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients in administering their grants in accordance with:
- OMB guidance
- Code of Federal Regulations
- HRSA policy notices and letters
Webcast on use of the draw down restriction (DDR).
Presentations for the July 29-31 2013 Ryan White Program Part A reverse site visit.
HRSA HAB overview and update on critical and emerging fiscal issues for Part A programs.
Presentation slides from each day of the August 29-31, 2017 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B Reverse Site Visit.
Suggested template Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B recipients to use in presenting implementation plan information.
Agenda and presentation slides from the October 23-25, 2019 Part B ARSV, hosted by HRSA HAB DSHAP.
- Annual RWHAP Part A and B recipient training, presented by the Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) Reporting Requirements Workgroup, within HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau.
- FY2023 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A Non-Competing Continuation Progress Report.
- Instructions and resources for completing the FY 2024 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A Non-Competing Continuation Progress Report.
The Imposition of Charges requirement is a term used to describe all activities, policies, and procedures related to assessing RWHAP patient charges, as outlined in the Ryan White legislation.
- This HRSA technical assistance webinar was to provide a high level overview of updates made to the National Monitoring Standards (NMS). Release of the NMS is forthcoming.
- Instructions and resources for completing and submitting the FY 2024 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B Non-Competing Continuation Progress Report.
This series is an orientation for new Part A personnel or a refresher course for current personnel in local Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program agencies. Presentations are by the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau, Divi
Trainings for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients, subrecipients, and consultants regarding changes in the treatment of costs under the 10 percent administrative cap.
- Training webinar series for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A recipients, covering fiscal, reporting, and grants management topics.
Technical assistance resources for Part A recipients filing progress reports, including templates and a webinar recording. For additional guidance or questions related to the submissions, please co
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau DMHAP webinar explaining the transition from an annual competing application model to a 3-year period of performance non-competing continuation (NCC) model.
- Review of legislative and programmatic requirements related to procurement, contracting, budgeting, accounting, invoicing, payment, and reporting. Also covers how to use a self-assessment tool to test for compliance and shares compliance tips.
- Session for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B recipients on Federal Financial Reports, Carryover Requests, and Penalties.
- Review of the RWHAP the Parts C and D Allocation Report and Expenditures Report: how to access it, how to complete it, how to validate it, and how to submit it.
- High-level overview of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part A and Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) sub-recipient monitoring requirements.