National Quality Center
This series of engaging interactive online training sessions was designed to guide HIV care providers through fundamental concepts in quality improvement, and to teach skills necessary to create and implement quality management plans.
Planning and Next Steps
- Cultural Competence as a Quality Issue
- The PDSA Cycle or How Can We Accelerate Improvements in HIV Care?
Teams and Leadership
- Managing Resistance to Change and Holding the Gains
- Leading a Quality Effort
- Systems Thinking
- Ideas for Change in HIV Care
- Integrating Quality into all Aspects of an Organization
- Spreading Good Ideas for Change